In our experience, our High Net Worth clients have three things in common.
- They haven’t got the time to be shopping around for insurance policies.
- They want their homes, assets and high value items to be insured properly.
- If they do need to make a claim, they want the process to be smooth and easy – because the chances are, their diary doesn’t allow for extensive paperwork to be filled in.
And this is where Cascade Insurance comes in. We will ensure that you have the right policies in place to cover all of your home, contents, jewellery, watches, fine art and antiques, second, weekend homes and pied-a-terre, and any other investment properties you own.
As your wealth accumulates, so potentially, will your assets. A High Net Worth policy will differ from a usual policy, in that typically you won’t have to specify individual jewellery and watches or items under £10,000, nor fine art and antiques under £25,000. It provides wide cover that reflects the needs of High Net Worth individuals and families.
You may invest in fine art, buy beautiful jewellery, second, third or a portfolio of properties, commission sculptures for your garden, have a pool house built, buy vintage cars or decorate your home with expensive furnishings and bespoke wallpaper.
It may be that you are abroad a lot and like to take your favourite pieces of jewellery with you – we will make sure that your insurance covers you for your lifestyle. Should anything happen to them, we will have given you the peace of mind that everything will be covered.
We understand that sentiment and memories are priceless but by having the right insurance you will have the financial ability to replace items that you have lost.
Everyone’s circumstances are different and to ensure the cover is arranged correctly we provide our High Net Worth clients with a bespoke service.
And our job doesn’t end once the cover is in place. We build a relationship with our clients to ensure we know how your wealth is growing and in turn, that we know what cover you need.
Unfortunately, it’s not until you have to make a claim that you sometimes find out what you should have insured for.
There are several choices of policy and ways to insure your assets; our job is to find the best way for you.
How a High Net Worth policy differs from other policies:
- Cover is provided on a worldwide basis, covering you and your family’s possessions whilst abroad on holiday or on business, or away from home at school, college or
- Cover is provided on an All Risks basis which makes it easy to understand what is not covered.
- Policies are normally free from onerous warranties, such as a conditions requiring you to set the alarm when you leave the home.
- Your clothing, household items and bicycles are covered on a ‘new for old’ basis
- Single article limits for jewellery, watches, guns, fine art and antiques are much higher than standard policies, reducing what needs to be individually
- If one part of a pair or set is lost or damaged beyond repair the policy will cover the replacement cost of the whole set or pair.
- There are a plethora of other covers that could be useful such as legal expenses, home emergency and even cover to pay your bar bill if you get a hole in one at the Golf Club!
- Automatic increases in cover a month before a family wedding or Christmas are handy to cover new purchases and avoid underinsurance.
At Cascade we can also arrange cover for:
- Your family cars, including veteran, vintage and high performance vehicles
- Weekend, holiday, overseas and second homes
- Residential investment properties
- Travel insurance
Please get in touch for a no obligation conversation to find out more about how we can help you with High Net Worth insurance, renewing your insurance or checking you have the right cover in place.