Care Agency Insurance Cover

Care agencies are very special businesses – looking after members of our family whether they are old or young. Companion Care caters for those who need just a little help to live independently but there are Care companies that also provide specialist care giving treatments and life saving medications. All these businesses have a differing level of need and cover for insurance that includes Treatment Liability cover and here at Cascade Insurance we provide advice in helping you source an insurance quote that is suitable for your business. With staff who have nursing experience we are able to talk the same language as our clients as well as understand the Insurers -this is invaluable for our clients who are much less stressed at the prospect of understanding their insurance policy. We have experience of talking to start up businesses who are on the first step of getting CQC registration for domiciliary care agencies and companies and so we understand the process that our clients are going through.

If you are supplying staff to Nursing, Care Homes and Hospitals you will require an agency policy that cover a slightly different Professional Indemnity cover and we can provide quotes on this for you.

Whether you have a small sole trader business or complex working practices including looking after medical equipment and giving medication, if you contact us we will be able to talk your language and find the right policy for you – Talk to us today on 01233 512548 – we like talking to our clients 😊